A few pix.

helsekia

Reaction score
I decided it was time i sorted through what ive bought and what I need as im aimlessly buying stuff and just sticking it in the nursery.so thought Id post a few pics to share.the walls need painting yet but the carpet is newly laid so thats staying.hope you like. :D
nurseryjan08.jpg

quiltjan08.jpg

lightjan08.jpg

buggyjan08.jpg

jan08.jpg

chairjan08.jpg

clotheso8.jpg

CIMG3765.jpg

steri08.jpg

janshoe08.jpg

and in case anyone was wondeing what a 6year olds room is like well heres one...
kiarasrmjan08.jpg

OH wow! You are so organised! My friend had the graco mirage, it's a very good travel system for the price, it lasted for both her kids.

wow looking great hun
hubby wants to know where did you get the penguin baby bath from?
also the animal lightshade and quilt type thing :)
manda xx

I saw a baby bath in mothercare like that penguin one so maybe try there manda

the bath,quilt,curtains are all from mothercare my inlaws picked them up from mothercare at meadowhall in sheffield.

yeah muppetmummy I had a graco system with my daughter,it was a silver and pink stripey one then.It was absolutely fab and was really strong and i used to put the seat n stuff in the washer :D we got this one for £170 in babies r us sale.it comes with autobase,car seat,buggy,raincover and footmuff so a good buy i think.Also the buggy does lay flat so baby can chill out.

thanks hun will have a look in my local one.
we are doing an animal themed room and the colours are the same as them :)
manda xx

Great stuff i love the nursery quilt and lampshade and the booties.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You are very organised i cant wait till my nursery is done we ordered the furniture today so hopefully not much longer.

Kiara's room looks very tidy too. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back