A dark evap?? opinions needed!

I'm alright thanks girls, I'm going to be really good and really healthy next month and maybe up the clomid and I'm thinking about trying progesterone too, I'm gonna make next month my last on clomid too.

Xx

Why up the dosage if you are considering stopping taking it?

It's a bit conflicting - either you need it or you don't, it's not a drug i think you should play with in the same way that you might do progesterone.

Have you thought about getting the same tests as i'm having done for your immunes to see if your body is attacking the embryo?

Any news? I have everything crossed for you xx

PS Hi Louise!

Hi Lou,

You could say I don't need clomid but when my OV is always irregular it does make things easier, not much use if I don't get preggers on it though!

I've discussed those kind of tests but my doc said he wasn't worried and was confident I'd be preggers in 6 months.

He also was pretty certain that the septum was the cause of my problems.

I'm on cycle 4 since the op so if I'm not preggers in the next couple of months I'll certainly get more tests done then.

It won't do me any harm upping the dose as I only had one follicle on my scan, symptom wise I've been ok too.

How are you? :)

Xx

Good luck Maybe, hope to see your BFP very soon x

Good luck maybe I hope you have some good news. Love Gizzy xxx

Hi girls,

Bfn today, kind of expected it though, I'll definitely be out this month i'm just waiting on the witch tomorrow now and on to next month...

Xx

I don't see how upping Clomid would help you. You ARE ovulating, and are only gonna risk multiple pregnancy by upping your Clomid dose.

I'd take the 6 months of Clomid at your 50mg, and go from there. Have no idea about progesterone so can't comment, but would suggest you do this only with Dr's orders.

Hope your ok xxx

Sorry you're out maybe, but glad you're ok. I agree with Chaz re the clomid, go with what doc says just to be safe :hug: Isn't it up to doc how much is presribed anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back