A dark evap?? opinions needed!

Good luck for testing tomorrow maybe! thats an impresive evap...if thats what it is!

Fingers crossed for a BFP tomorrow. xx

You've got a few days if AF due on Monday, maybe wait till Saturday and you might get a clearer line? Massive fingers crossed for you xxx

I didn't think evap's had colour? I got the faintest line ever on an IC a couple of days ago and it was my bfp. Don't give up hope hun. Good luck for testing today :hugs: x x

I'd have taken those lines as a bfp too, but I'm no expert, just thought evaps were colourless x

Hi hun! How was today's test? i don't Think it looked like an evap but know that the cheapies can be nasty!

Fx!!

xx

To me it looked good , but i hate the cheapies , it had colour and sat relatively in the right place , i hope today brings good news x

Maybeeeeeeeeee peeeeeeeee on a stick! I'm bored at work! It's 10:45 already!x

I cant possibly remove myself from the sofa and do everything i need to do until you've tested maybe!!!! xxx

hope you are ok maybe? was just thinking that it must be around about testing time for you, everything crossed sweetie :hugs: xxx

Hey you lot! :)

Sorry I had the nieces and nephew last night then the vets then my mums and then the hairdressers then out for dinner and drinks so I barely got a glance at the test myself!

Bfn on cheapie and FRER I can see the strip on the frer but I saw it one last month too.

I've got a funny DPO situation I had OV pains last Monday night and did an opk about 11pm that was very nearly as dark as the controll then the Tuesday am I got a darker than the controll positive, what DPO would you say I am?

Will do a fret and cheapie tomorrow.

Xx

if u mean the Tuesday before last then i would say you're 11 dpo today (meaning saturday as it is now saturday..i should really be in bed ;) )

xx

I agree with positivity - you're 11 dpo. Have you done a test today? I'm stalikng you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back