a couple of questions ......

beanie

Reaction score
Just wanted to pick your brains.

1. When does the third trimester start, 27 weeks or 28 weeks?

2. Is anyone else experiencing painful kicks from their little one. Sometimes (mainly at night) my bean kicks me really hard on my left side and it bloody hurts!! I don't want to sound like I am complaining as I ove feeling baby move, but I just didn't think it would be this painful at 26 weeks, thought I'd have some time before it started bruising me.

Thank you xxxxx

Hiya, I kind of know what you mean, every so often theres a kick that you think ouch!!!! that really hurt! Lovely to watch but painful to recieve. My son thinks its really funny!!!!!

I think most people go with 27 weeks as the start of the third tri.

2. Is anyone else experiencing painful kicks from their little one. Sometimes (mainly at night) my bean kicks me really hard on my left side and it bloody hurts!! I don't want to sound like I am complaining as I ove feeling baby move, but I just didn't think it would be this painful at 26 weeks, thought I'd have some time before it started bruising me.

No such much painful as uncomfortable. When she kicks when I am sat down, sometimes it feels like she's kicked me right in the wee tube and that's uncomfy!

third tri starts at 27 weeks from everything i have read.

I havent had any painful kicks, but some times he boots me so hard that it makes me jump lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back