A Booby Story LMAO

DebbieM

Reaction score
On Wednesday, OH and I decided to take the dog for a walk in the park as he'd not had a long walk for a while because I've not been feeling up to it.

Anyway, I went out in my jogging bottoms and a thick hoodie and before we even left, OH kept telling me I needed a coat on. I didn;t listen, said I would be fine and we drove to the park.

As soon as I got out of the car, I was freezing LOL. I kept saying, oh it's much colder than I thought it was so OH kept offering his coat. I thanked him but told him no it was fine and that it was my own silly fault.

Well... half way around the park, I got the most excruciating pain in my nipples that I have EVER experienced. ALL BECAUSE I WAS TOO COLD! LMAO.

I felt like someone had gotten hold of them and twisted them until they were about to fall off. I have literally never known anything about it.

It got so bad that I ended up walking around the rest of the park making ooh and aah noises from the pain and having to secretly try and rub my boobs to see if I could warm them up a bit. Needless to say it didn;t work and I thought OH was going to wet himself laughing because he thought it was hilarious (which it was in an odd way).

By the time we got back to the car, I stuck the heater on full blast and pointed the blowers at my boobs. It took til we got home for them to feel better though. I kept saying I was going to get in and just dip my nipples in to a sink of warm water. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lesson learnt. Wear a coat in winter ;)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

hahah Brilliant!!

Lucky your nips didn't get frostbite... ouch.. imagine!!

Even though I know it was painful, it was still hilarious watching you walk around the park secretly rubbing yourself whilst making "oooooh" noises. Luckily it wasn't busy or you'll have been arrested! :lol:

Actually, I think for the rest of winter I may keep some of those little hand warmers in my pocket to stick in my bra.. you know the ones that you "pop" to activate then boil once they have cooled so you can re-use them

LMAO!

awww hun
im facing a problem similar today
i have to go out and its 0 decress out which is always fun
but none of my coats fit me i have one fleese that doesnt match any of my scarfs or gloves and hubby is the same size as me so i cant nick one of his coats
im really stuck for what to wear dont wanna freeze but dont wanna look silly either :)
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back