A bit of hope for those LTTTCers!

Potternutter

Reaction score
So here it is, my very first nervous BFP announcement!

My story:
After trying for 14 months I made a fertility appointment with the hospital. Had a HSG in Jan which showed both tubes were blocked which was devastating. Also DH had low sperm count and motility.

Had a lap and dye in March as they suspected endo for blocked tubes. Turns out tubes weren't blocked - HSG not always accurate! :dance:

Husband had another SA on weds, we are supposed to get the results on tuesday. We were going to discuss whether IVF or IUI was best option depending on hubbys results :)

Husband had been on wellman tablets up till then, and swapped to solgar v5 tablets this month that someone on here recommended (so who knows that may have been the difference!) Also this month I had more ewcm than usual so it might have just been meant to be! Also used conceive plus and propped my legs up afterwards!

Goodluck my LTTCers, hopefully this will give you a bit of hope that it can happen!! Wish me a sticky bean. I'm feeling a bit stunned at the minute, can't believe it's real!!

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Congrats lady!! Fab to see a lovely positive outcome from LTTTC!! xxx

Lovely story, congratulations! Xx

Woohoo congrats this is amazing! It was me that mentioned the solgar as that's what we took and hubbies sperm went up and got our bfp after lap and dye too, I'm sure they helped us (along with the lap)

Am so pleased to see another lttc bfp x

:) :) :) :) wowzers! I remember reading your thread in LTTC recently. Such great news, thrilled for you.

Fab story Potternutter, huge congrats xx

That's so amazing I have tears in my eyes! How wonderful to see 'pregnant' on that test! You are going to have an actual little baby that will look like you and your husband! :good: :dance: :yay:

What you said about the 2nd SA, I was talking to someone yesterday who said that the first SA doesn't test for motility, do you know if that's correct? My hubby has only had the first one and I wondered if that might be a factor. :confused:

Congrats, I am so pleased for you xx

Congratulations!! Lovely story.
Where do I get this solgar stuff!?!? Xx

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments, i'm really nervous but fingers crossed this is it!!

LD1978 - I couldn't remember who recommended it! Thank you so much!! Not sure how much DH sperm changed but that's the only thing we did differently this month so I really do think this helped!

Blueflower - I'm sure it said motility on the results, but I can't find the letter as we moved house not long ago. It could depend on the hospital though - you know how much each fertility unit differs in their rules and procedures!

Bubbea - we bought it from ebay! It was about £15 for a jar which is pretty expensive but they seemed to do the trick!! :)

Congrats! Fingers crossed for a happy healthy 9 months.

Get over to tri1 x

Wow that's fantastic news congratulations :)

Did your hubby take Wellman and solgar together? Xx my oh has low count xxx

BabyDust *****

I think loads of us are gonna be rushing to buy these. I have searched already. Can't find anything for solgar v5, only solgar vm75? I have even looked on ebay. Lets hope there is a bfp boom if we all get our OHs on them.
Congrats again :) x

Its the vm75 and no don't take with wellman. They are just multivitamins but were recommended to me by a nutrionalist who said they are far superior. We also took lamberts flaxseed and not sure if those helped. I get mine from natural dispensary :) x

Big congratulations again hun. So nice to see those words.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back