A bit of help...

SalisburyMum

Reaction score
I'm a bit concerned

I have a coil fitted but I've been having Full On symptoms the last few days

I had my last period (started on the 15/16th) and I'm sure I ovulated 3 days ago (it was sore and crampy on one side etc etc.

Now I have thrush....my CM is really watery and I am very 'aware' of my womb.

I've just taken an OPK and it's positive.

Can people tell me, when you weren't pregnant, how quickly did your OPK's go back to clear?

I know I shouldn't be worried but I am.... For some reason I just keep thinking about it.

Day 8 would be very early to ovulate. It's more likely what you're experiencing now is possibly signs of ovulation! When did you get the coil fitted? When I get a positive opk it usually starts to go negative within 24hrs! The more you worry about it the more you'll be aware of everything going on. Get the thrush treated and go see your gp if you still feel concerned something is going on xz

Oh okay.

Thanks I suppose I just need somewhere to discuss this stuff because I don't want to freak out the dad (we are long term but only just trying things out again after a long break, this would freak him Right out)

I also have intense ab doms (like I've been working out, I haven't)

I have really watery CM

I'm bloated

I'm going to take an OPK every day this week to see what it suggests. This all just feels very, very familiar and I found out from my mum today that she actually got pregnant on the coil :(

the spotting could have been ovulation bleeding. Unfortunately women can get pregnant on the coil so maybe get an appointment to get your coil checked etc? Even just for peace of mind! Xx

It's half term this week so going to wait til Tuesday when my boys go back. Don't want them to be worried or think I'm
Pregnant; they're almost CONSTANTLY asking me where their sister is... So I don't want to lead them on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back