9th Round Lucky on Clomid!!!

Jacq23

Reaction score
Well, finally after over two years trying, 9 rounds of Clomid, failed self-funded ICSI and several boxes of Metformin, we finally did it!

:bfp:

I guess this just goes to show that you can beat the odds of PCOS and very low sperm count and motility.

It is even more special to us since my dad took his own life just over two weeks ago (sorry to keep on about it for those of you who already know). My family and I are devastated and I haven't even been able to test until now, and I am 6.5 weeks gone already!! Maybe daddy sent me this special little angel and I hope that he will help me keep him/her safe.

Jacq xx

Last edited:
Congratulations again! If anyone deserves their BFP it's you! Wishing u a healthy and happy 9 months! Xx

Congratulations! So happy to see another lttcer in here!!

Such fantastic news and after such a journey too.
Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months xx

Omg jacq I'm so happy for you! Fantastic news! This will bring a lot of happiness to your family at this sad time. Enjoy it hun you deserve it xxxx

Yay another clomid bfp!!!! So happy for u hun xxx

Huge congratulations, wonderful news! I'm so sorry about your dad. X x x

Congratulations on your bfp Hun so sorry about your dad xxx

BabyDust *****

Wow! Massive congratulations!
So sorry to hear about your father. Hopefully this wonderful news will give you something positive to focus on?
Wishing you all the best x

Last edited:
So sorry about your Dad - I hope your little bean helps you through this tough time!

Congrats!

xx

Sorry for your loss, but congratulations to you BFP!

Wow massive congrats!!! Sorry about your dad too x x

Sorry to hear about your dad!!!

Congrats on your bean! xx

Congrats on your long awaited bfp. Really sorry to hear about your dad that is awful. X

Fantastic news (the BFP) a gift it sure is, look forward to seeing you in tri 1

Xx

Jacq , im still over the moon for you ivf buddy , this is just what you and your family need right now , to get you througth this , well done for hanging in there as this baby will be so worth the wait , i will be following your progress throughthe trimesters xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back