9dpo...... Yellow cm?

Mummyto3

Reaction score
Hello girlies,

Just after a bit of knowledge as the title says I'm 9dpo and I have yellow cm. It's almost like ewcm and lots of it ...tmi but it's so wet that I thought it wa the witch early?!
Has anyone had this before? It's not something I can ever say I've seen!

Oooooo could it be :shock: xx

I have that this month! Sometimes its even a tinged greenish and very sticky. I was worried about it as I had never seen it before! It's like fanny snot lol.

Turned out that I am pregnant! Hope you are too!

Ahhh lilalylola..... No way really?!!
I just keep going to peep at it as I can't work it out! Oh my I'm sat here a lil excited now!

Congratulations to you! :dust: How many dpo are you?

Xxx

Thanks:love:15 dpo now, please keep us updated if you're pregnant or not :) it would be great if you are!

Thank you!! Really hope so too!

Still there but not as much as yesterday? But have been reading some positive things on the internet too!

''After ovulation, the cervical fluid will dry up or become creamy. This is due to the progesterone which warms the body. As the body gets ready to start another menstrual cycle the fluid usually becomes wet again, almost mimicking the egg-white like fluid. However, if you are pregnant, the cervical fluid becomes creamy - I’ve even heard some women say it becomes more yellow in color too. Pregnant women produce a lot of cervical fluid. But the presence or absence of fluid does not determine pregnancy. ''

Ooooh please please please :dust: :dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back