9DPO Pregnant again after 2 miscarriages in a row, very scrared..

Lilalylola

Reaction score
I am very happy but scared to get excited, really hope this baby is going to stick by me..
004.JPG

Awwww congratulations!!! I completely understand how you are feeling - I'm currently 6 weeks pregnant and have had 2 miscarriages and an ectopic, so this is 4th time lucky. I've never got past 7 weeks so my anxiety levels are peeking at the moment! I'm finding rescue remedy is helping a lot and also I've backed off with how much input I have into my team at work as the stress isn't worth it. Just take care of yourself xx

Massive congratulations. Fingers crossed for a super sticky bean this time x

Congratulations sweetie that's a great line for 9dpo
What symptoms do you have my lovely :)

xxxxxx

Thank you! I am so happy but so scared and I don't believe in it yet, I feel like its gonna be ripped right out my hands again anytime.

Symtomes are, burning sensation in breasts, cramping from ovulation, nausea of and on, and tired ness.

I bet you are but it's really amazing that it's happened so soon after your mc, I'm keeping everything crossed for you hunny

I'm 7dpo and have similar symptoms so hopefully will be joining you (positive thinking eh ;) )

Xxxxx

Oh congrats.

Hope its a sticky.

Looks like my line one them tests at 9dpo.

Good luck.

xxxx

Congrats, fingers crossed for you xx

Congrats that's a great line for 9dpo :). Fx for a sticky bean for you

Hey hun, really nice having a chat with you yesterday and hope this is it for you! You have to be due for some good luck xxx

Congratulations, got everything crossed for you that this little bean sticks x

Congratulations hun, hope this is your sticky! xx

Congratulations! Brilliant news, Fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back