9dpo bfn..feeling hopeless

Lottie Tobe

Reaction score
I tested this morning. 9dpo...bfn. feeling hopeless, I know its early but loads of people seem to get a positive this early.

Feel so fed up....cut out alcohol, hugely cut down on caffeine.

Feels like its not going to happen.

Feel low

You are definitely not out yet hun.

9dpo is super early and although lots of ladies (myself included) have had a positive this early, it certainly doesn't mean that you are out.

It's so disappointing to see a bfn though. Especially when you've done all you can to be healthy etc.

How long have you been ttc?

XX

I tested 9dpo...bfn. The next morning got my bfp! Don't give up hope. Even at 10dpo it was super early to test and everyone's different x

Only 4 months; which logically I know isn't long but u can't shake the feeling that something is wrong. It would be my first baby so I can't help but panic that perhaps it hasn't happened yet because there is a medical problem.

I know many people have been trying a lot longer than me; and I suppose lots of people would tell me it's too early to worry but I can't help it. I am the sort of person who plans and controls everything and im struggling not being able to do so.

Im considering paying out for private tests as the nhs won't see me yet. Is that crazy?

I think everyone worries that there's something wrong hun.

But 4 months is still very early days. It took 7 months for us to conceive our first.

I've been trying for my second for 16 months total now. I've fallen pregnant twice in that time- first time after 9 months and then the second 3 months after my miscarriage. I've just had my second miscarriage so I'm hoping that I'm pregnant within three months again!

Are you tracking your cycles/ using opks etc?

XX

Thank you. You have made me feel a bit better. Sorry for your losses - I can't imagine how hard that must be.

I came off the pill in October and had been on it since I was 18, (now 29) so can't remember what my cycles were like before. I have had a 28, 28, 29 and 31 day cycle so far. Started using opk last month. ..got peak cd12 but ended up with a 31 day cycle so that was confusing.

This month got a peak on cd14, but im pretty sure I didn't o until cd17 as had a bit of ewcm that day.

Have apps on my phone but I suppose they are just guessing.

Tried to bbt but found it too difficult to get accurate readings as I wake up a lot in the night

Did you do anything different the months u conceived? I suppose there is so much luck involved, whether that egg meets the sperm.

Thanks for your reply. Its helped.

still not out yet hun! a lot easier to say!! not entirely comforting when you're in that position.. crossing my fingers and toes for you hun! x x

Nope, didn't do anything different.

I take pregnacare conception vitamins and so does hubby, I use OPKs and that's about it.

I've never even considered temping cuz I get up to some right random shit in the night so I doubt they'd be accurate!Lol!

The only thing I did differently the time we conceived within three months was drink lots of water, but other than that it's been the same each time.

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back