9dpo and a second line?

Megaroo

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i really need more eyes to have a look please! The line appears to be pink but without getting into too much detail, i had a genuine false positive with an FRER in Oct and ive been trying for almost a year...im terrified to get excited about this:roll:

Attachments

• IMG_1965.jpg
    IMG_1965.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 131
I can see it!! I can see it!! *does moonwalk* xxx

I can see the second line!!! Congrats!! Hope everything goes well with you love xx

You have no idea how thankful I am that you've taken the time to look, I know that's the idea of this forum haha but thank you again, you've no idea how much you've settled me!

Last edited:
I definitely see it!! No squinting required :) congratulations sweetie

Xxxxxx

Oh I see it and normally I struggle with them! Congrats xx

You have no idea how thankful I am that you've taken the time to look, I know that's the idea of this forum haha but thank you again, you've no idea how much you've settled me!

Aww bless ya, well there is definitely a line there I didn't even need to enlarge it on my kindle. And it's defo pink as well! How long did it take to come up? In a couple of days it'll be darker xx

Hi Tigeress, it came up after a minute or so because I have a bad habit of staring at them, I didn't keep staring at it after I seen the line come up in case the dye kept moving past it and took my line with it haha so I panicked and made a quick cup of tea then it was definitely there afterward. With the cruel horrible false positive I had it looked as real as the nose on my face but it was completely gone by an hour later-two hours later this line is still here! I'll wait a few days and hope to confirm with a digital...

It's just so unbelievable-TTC for almost a year, Drs initiated testing for me and DH and now this is happening-I'll definitely wait until the CB digit confirms this in black and white before telling him!!

When is your af due hun? If it's already late you could go get a digital test and and probably do one today, but only if period is late. And haha that's brilliant hun, I'm so happy for you after that horrible positive you deserve it. Blady things, if we didn't need them I'd rip them all up lol. Xx

It's actually not due till Monday! I have a 15day LP so that's another reason I'm terrified as I've read so many things about CPs over this last year! I stopped taking tests early because I never wanted to see a false again but I woke up this morning with the highest temp I've ever had and other than that I wouldn't even have tested! I hate how expensive the digis are but I'll buy two, use one after a 4hour hold and if BFN I'll try again on Friday! I have 3 more FRERs so I'll test every other day until AF and hope that the line gets darker!

Yes hun that's sounds good to me, if your due on Friday then that's a real good lone and in 48 hours it will have got the double darkness, I got a good feeling about it :) xx

So BFN on Clearblue Digi but consoling myself that they're way less sensitive so I'll keep testing with my remaining FRER let's face it probably tomorrow morning and hope that I still have two lines and that they're darker-I won't tell hubby until I'm 100%!

Don't worry about the digital hun as they are not as sensitive as you said, only when period is late or day before I find. Do another Cheapie test when you've got a good concentrated pee xx

I def see it! My line was like this at 9DPO, I didn't do a clear blue until 14DPO.

Congrats Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back