94 days- Still no af! :(

Carr87

Reaction score
Just feel the need to have a little rant, feeling a bit down in the dumos today, had a crappy few days, have hurt my neck somehoe, no pain killers touching it and been back and forward to the vets with my dog who had anal gland issues which led to an abscess, feel so guilty that i hadnt noticed her gland was blocked :( she probably hates me and hubby now! pointless post really but at least im not chewing hubbys ear offxxxxx

Go to Docs and ask for bloods and a scan. There is something up & I took herbs like AC & EPO which I think did work But having cycles longer than 40 days isn't right.

Push for the docs& don't feel bad about the dog, I recently thought our dog had gone off her food because she was fussy when in fact she had some life threatening blood disorder...! You sound down and distracted with this, call the docs first thing and be pushy. You'll feel better for it :)

:hugs:

Carr defo get yourself to the docs Hun, that's a really long time! You must be going crazy!!!

At least the doggy would have been given meds to get betters soon, time for you!

Xxx

hiya hun have you tried the AC? i started it on cd 70 something and af then came within just over a week...cycle ened up 81 days tho i daressay wooda been alot longer if it wasnt for ac....i agree tho u may wanna think about seeing dr. I cant remember if u said u wer on the pill or anything before?

And dont feel gulty about ur dog hun, i guarantee ur more upset about it than she is....she may sulk for a day or 2 but thats gonna be it...the beauty of being a dog is they only live in the present, i.e. cant hold a grudge, its us that beat ourselves up. i know how u feel tho, my dog is my baby.
But trust me, she still loves her mummy and daddy xxxx

hi girls iv been back and forward to docs over past 3 weeks, iv had all bloods done and there apparantly normal, altho my LH:FSH was 2:1, not sure what this means in regard to pcos though, im waiting for my gynea referal to come through. Im on agnus castus and epo, have been for over a month and nothing other than 2 bouth of light browny cm. I cant really call this a cycle i guess as its just the days since my mirena came out! just so frustrating, its meant to make fertility return immediatly but most ppl iv spoke to say they waited ages for periods to return, not sure if im just one of them or if its pcos or something. just a waiting game till i get my appointment. its just so wierd as i got the mirena due to heavy and painful af under gynea consult and now im going becose of ammenhoreah! lol thanks girls, had pooch to vets again today and shes got more antibiaotics and stuff to flush wound out, shes eating turkey as i type! xxxxx

Sorry to hear that you are still waiting for AF hun - it must be driving you nuts!!

Also sorry to hear about your poor doggy, hope she is OK now :)

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that you are still waiting for AF hun - it must be driving you nuts!!

Also sorry to hear about your poor doggy, hope she is OK now :)

xxxxxxxxxx

thanks, shes much better today, so relieved, shes tiny so its a worry when she gets anything wrong! xxx

thanks, shes much better today, so relieved, shes tiny so its a worry when she gets anything wrong! xxx

I am "mummy" to a 4 year old kitty - we've had her since she was 9 weeks, so I understand how you feel.

It's mad how much we love our pets sometimes!

xxxxxxxxxx

I am "mummy" to a 4 year old kitty - we've had her since she was 9 weeks, so I understand how you feel.

It's mad how much we love our pets sometimes!

xxxxxxxxxx

yep it is! we have our 2 dogs as well as a few other pets but i think the dogs are the babys! very wrong i know but id be lost without them lol xxx

yep it is! we have our 2 dogs as well as a few other pets but i think the dogs are the babys! very wrong i know but id be lost without them lol xxx

OH and I refer to ourselves as Amber's "Mummy" and "Daddy" :oops:

xxxxxxxxxx

If your bloods are normal that's a good sign, ask for a scan hun, you should be getting your AF soon :)

If your bloods are normal that's a good sign, ask for a scan hun, you should be getting your AF soon :)

I say there normal as thats what gp said but i have little confidence in what he said! ill obviousley get more answers from a gyneacologist when i get too see one. I hope af comes soon, i just want to start afresh, after thinking iv ov'd twice and then no af its becoming frustrating lol xxx

my dog (minature jack russell on my avatar shes 2 yrs old) only knows me and dh as mummy and daddy (dh's dad refers to me as sarah when talking to her and she hasnt got a bloody clue who hes on about, as im mummy to her lol)

i think when u have a little dog it makes them even more babyish (mine is ruined coz shes so small lol shes my surrogate baby, since ttc my family have noticed i treat her more like a baby then before, if that was poss)

xxxx

I had normal bloods but no cycles so I think it was something else. My cycles have been long and was waiting for a scan. Push with the doc, as much as I'm an advocate of epo & AC cycles that long deserve investigating without question :) xx

I had normal bloods but no cycles so I think it was something else. My cycles have been long and was waiting for a scan. Push with the doc, as much as I'm an advocate of epo & AC cycles that long deserve investigating without question :) xx

i still think it could be because of the mirena maybe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back