9 weeks with twins and no heartbeats

tabbi

Reaction score
My friend went for her 12 week scan/dating scan and was told it's twins but she is only about 9 weeks. They did an external scan and found no heartbeats. They are wanting do an internal...what are the chances of them finding them?
She is unsure of what to think she had a full bladder and from her workings out she should of been 10-12 weeks.

any advice or experiences please would be a big help x x x

I have no idea but didn't want to read n run.

I'm sure they wouldn't do it if there wasn't a chance!

I hope everything is ok! :-(

Can't see tickers because I'm on my phone!

Awww hun :(

There might be a chance.. I had a scan at 8wks and could only see HB having an internal.
With twins they are much smaller so if shes about 9 wks maybe an internal will show.

I really dno tho. Just hope theres still hope for her and her babies xxx

My friend went for hers and they couldnt find a heartbeat she went back a week later and there it was :)

I'm not sure but twinnies will be smaller than a single baby so hope that's why. Good luck to your friend. xxx

Fx for your friend hun dates can always be wrong xx

Were no longer in contact now, after posting this thread last night. She began to bleed and pass (TMI) clots which were both the babies. I said that I was there for her and if she needed anything to let me know. Needless to say after her following comments we are no longer EVER going to be speaking.
She then said to that, that my baby should die and everyone else who's pregnant as its not fair. Then went on to blame myself as she only got pregnant to be better than me. And then went on to say that again it was my fault her son got adopted (will point out that happened before I ever met her) and not the fact she'd rather stay with an abusive drug user boyfriend.

Needless to say I don't condone anything she has ever done or said, and always taken things with a pinch of salt. She wasn't my friend though she was my OH and now it's put him in a bad situation....But he's chose me and the kids over her and her BF. Just thought i'd update you ladies on this. thanks for your support, if she actually was a decent human been she would of been thankful for your comments x x x

O dear :( I'm sure she's just in a bad place and didn't mean it , I know I've said some horrible things from beening upset or angry , I hope it hasn't upset you 2much you were only trying to help x

Telling me that my baby should die and so should everyone elses I know. Its sick!!!
I'm never forgiving her ever. This is the last straw as its not the first time she has been nasty over something small. Her second pregnancy she wanted a boy and was pissed off because I got a boy and she had a girl.
She has to out best me and fails and then kicks off, She wanted be with my Oh and he choose me not her, think thats where this started and it's now ended. x x x

O god sounds evil better thats she gone before you have your baby , hope ur ok x

Sounds horrible. Who would wish a baby dying on anyone?! She must be hurting but no reason to say things like that especially to say she only had the baby to better you?! Hope you ok and glad oh is sticking right by you as he should :) xxx

Were all right, baby is kicking like mad so I know she is healthy in there...just not liking the heartburn lol.
As for my OH as he put it 'you and the kids are for life, friends come and go.' He has had people use him that were so called friends and realises that me and the children will be here no matter what. We have been through so much, and have proven nothing can spilt us up. Not even his snoring lol x x x

I know she is upset but if she was too upset why not just not reply, i know itsno where near the same but i got a lot of messages when Tempi was in neo natal and we didnt know what was wrong or is she would get better, i just ignored them, even ones that made me mad and people who where been nosey i got one that said 'wot baby doing' no hello didnt even have the decency to use her name - i felt like putting 'fucking cartweels love' but i didnt because i knew i was in no right mind to reply so ignored it.

I think my point was even though its horrible and no one should go through it, she is an adult and should have bit her toungue and ignored what she couldnt cope with xx

Oh hun, what a hurtful thing to say! I know she'll be hurting very badly at the moment but that remark is wy out of line. She doesn't know how lucky she is to have have someone who actually gives/gave a damn about her. I'd feel lucky to have a friend like you. I'm sorry to hear about what has happened but there is no excuse for this. Hope you are ok, hun? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back