9 month old frustration

Colleen1988

Reaction score
I really hope this is a phase... My 9month old baby is just about crawling but not quite there, he can pull himself up to stand but not actually cruising yet. he's getting frustrated at everything recently, it's hard to entertain him because everything seems to annoy him lol. It's driving me mad because you literally don't get a minute to yourself. Anyone else been through this phase? ️xxx

lol this sounds like my 13mth old and she is crawling and cruising and taking a few shaky steps...she has learned about things that open i.e. doors but is still determined to open them the wrong way and she screams in frustration, likewise if she is too close to something to pull up against...think its a phase they all go through lol...I second the 'you dont get a moment to yourself' she has a couple of toys she'll play with for an hour but most are 5-10mins each sigh...

Yes this has happened to me. My Lo went through it at 10 months when she was pulling herself up onto things. She knew what she wanted to do but was annoyed she couldn't do it herself. My Lo started walking at 11 months and now she's a confident walker she's gotten much better, when she was learning to walk she was so angry at always falling down.

She's still frustrated that she's not tall enough to open our doors but since about 11 1/2 she's gotten better at entertaining herself, it's like she had a leap and could suddenly do a lot more herself

It is just a learning phase

We are in this too although she has no interest in crawling she is just starting to cruise and just wants to walk around all day holding my hands - cue the tantrums when I need to have a rest!

I was thinking maybe it's a leap, he's just such hard work at the moment... At least im not the only one that's going through it, thanks for all your replies! it's strange how as they get older it gets easier in some ways but harder in other ways lol. Kids eh xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back