9 dpo and BFP!

Suze012

Reaction score
To say I am delighted is an understatement!

My journey so far..

I have a 2 year old and got the implant out sept 2012. Got pregnant straight away, sadly it wasn't meant to be and the pregnancy was ectopic. I wasn't able to try again for a few months after this. Then every month since we started trying again I started spotting at 8dpo. I was/am convinced I have low progesterone. I did spot very lightly today and yesterday. I have been taking agnus castus this month along with Vit B6. I plan on taking this for my first trimester. I was going to call my GP this afternoon for an appointment to discuss the spotting, but thought heck might as well try a test before I call just incase... so this afternoon I did a cheapy, got a pink line, did a clearblue easy and got a cross and then did a clearblue digital and got pregnant 1 - 2 weeks... delighted!! :)

Just incredibly incredibly anxious about it and as I said will continue with my herbal remedies as believe they are helping balance my hormones... but who knows..

Oh and I ovulated 2 days earlier this month too. which again I believe is related to the Agnus Castus and Vitamin B6

Attachments

• IMAG1205_opt.jpg
    IMAG1205_opt.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMAG1207 (640x214).jpg
    IMAG1207 (640x214).jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 41
Congratulations! Always good to hear a bfp from a fellow spotter, gives me hope! I'm on Agnus castus too xx

Well it seems to have stopped now, but yeah I did think I would have to have medical intervention to conceive my next baby. Just very scared still!

Also I posted this elsewhere but do you ladies thinks I have got my dates wrong? Do you think I may be a couple of days further along as I got a positive on a clear blue at 9dpo and this was afternoon urine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back