9.5 mth old learned to situp in cot affecting naps time to drop a nap?

kitten2014

Reaction score
Hi guys been ages since been on here!

Our lil girl now almost 9.5mths old and whilst has been sitting unaided n pullin herself to stand for a while, hasnt learned to crawl but has mastered the art of sitting up from lying on tummy. Fantastic!...until she decided to keep sitting up at naptime and not sleeping for ages! She's still havin 2naps but the times aregetting later and later, used to b 7.30 wakeup, 10am nap, 2pm nap, 6.30 bedtime, now its closer to 8am wakeup, 11.30 or 12 nap, 3.30 or 4 nap, bedtime 7pm...she happily pkays moves around etc for 30mins in cot til she sleeps at naptime and only sleps 20 to 30mins and has done for months. Now she is sutting and is relatively new skill she ends up falling asleep head down or pancaked as I like to call it. Shes always slept at both naps but hasnt really told me she is tired by rubbing eyes etc as she is keen to be up moving and playin so figure it out by her fluidity of movement standing or sitting lol. I know the sutting up is a new skilk so going to keep an eye on it for a while but do you think she is ready to drop a nap? It's making it harder with classes etc as she now naps at such random times...its also startin to affect mealtimes as she has just woken now for her lunch which I usually try n do at 12...

Does she refuse to sleep at 10am? My idea was to try nap at 10, lunch at 11-11:30, nap at 1-3 and bed at 7-8?

No she doesnt refuse it but she also doesnt show sleepy signs very much either altho physically you can tell, its like she tries to hide her yawns lol...then the other day was home all day put her down at 10am and she slept for an hr (could have been teething related tho) so who knows...sticking to two naps for now...thanks for your response

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back