8wk scan today

Not long to wait now. Make sure you drink loads. Concentrating on not weeing myself before I was called in took my mind off worrying for a bit!

Xx

Hi ladies well it was amazing baby has a lovely strong heartbeat and all healthy. The midwifes exact words were "everything is just perfect"... so happy. I've got a picture but can't upload it. Xxx

Awww you got a picture?? They didn't give me one :(

But so glad everything is ok! I knew it would be!

Great news! My hubby said my face completely changed when I saw the heartbeat :) xx

How did it go hun? Were you at st helier? X

Yes I was at st heliers they've been really good so far with the mc and this pregnancy. Will you be going to st heliers?

Thanks ladies I'm so relieved everything is ok just wish I could upload pics from my phone and got no lead to connect to computer grrr x

How did it go hun? Were you at st helier? X

Yes I was at st heliers they've been really good so far with the mc and this pregnancy. Will you be going to st heliers?

Yup - as long as the maternity ward isn't shut down! I had my daughter there too and they were lovely - although try and get a private room when it comes to the birth if you stay in as the wards weren't great!

Yay!! So chuffed for you x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back