8dpo

Topsy

Reaction score
Well I'm at 8dpo on my first tww for baby #2 , feeling quite good not tempted to test and haven't been symptom spotting. Wish I had been this relaxed when ttc baby #1. Thinking I'm not even going to test unless af is late.

Hello Amy, I'm sure I am 6dpo ... And also trying for baby no.2. I stopped taking the mini pill on 22nd may and no period yet so I will just be happy to have a period and then start the process of TTC again.
Did it take you long to conceive with baby no.1?

I'm totally the opposite- was far more relaxed with baby no 1! I'm driving myself nuts this time! 1st tww here too, 5/6dpo here!!

What contraception have you come of Clare? Have you had a cycle since?! Same here I was relaxed baby no.1 .... Now his time said I would be relaxed and go with flow but already brought pregnancy tests from the Internet and ovulation sticks haha

What contraception have you come of Clare? Have you had a cycle since?! Same here I was relaxed baby no.1 .... Now his time said I would be relaxed and go with flow but already brought pregnancy tests from the Internet and ovulation sticks haha

I had the Jaydess coil, removed on 7th, period on 9th, postive opk 23rd/24th.
My husband didn't want me to test for ovulation and wanted me to relax, but it was such a massive thing getting the coil out (took 2 months with scans and referrals) I needed to know I was ovulating and things were working ok!!!!

What about you, have you used the opk yet? No period yet may just be the pill coming out of your system? Cxx

Last edited:
I'm 5dpo and in my first tww trying for #2

I'm more relaxed this time around too 😃

Hi Clare oh that
Must've been horrible ... All them scans to get coil removed. Great news your body is back on track so quick and ovulating.
Yes in sure I ovulated on 22nd may and hoping I get a period next week. My cycles are normally 28 days when i am not on the pill. How long are your cycles normally? I have got opks, ordered them from the Internet and arrived after I was sure I ovulated.
TTC with baby no.1 I had the implant removed.... 8 weeks until period then conceived on 2nd cycle.
I just want period to come then I know where I'm at and body working ok. Xxx

Hi Clare oh that
Must've been horrible ... All them scans to get coil removed. Great news your body is back on track so quick and ovulating.
Yes in sure I ovulated on 22nd may and hoping I get a period next week. My cycles are normally 28 days when i am not on the pill. How long are your cycles normally? I have got opks, ordered them from the Internet and arrived after I was sure I ovulated.
TTC with baby no.1 I had the implant removed.... 8 weeks until period then conceived on 2nd cycle.
I just want period to come then I know where I'm at and body working ok. Xxx

It wasn't the most fun, I ended up having to have an intercervical block and too much poking and routing around :( hurt like hell!! But the strings were missing and they had to scan me to locate it and work out how best to get it out. Wasn't fun considering we were wanting to try, and it was stopping us.

To be honest, I have no idea - I had the coil in when my little girl was only 3/4months, breastfeeding kept my period away for a year, then they were few and far between after that, so only had periods for a couple of months...even then they were so light and only for a couple of days! First time round I came off the pill, had a period 6ish weeks later then fell pregnant.
Totally understand you wanting to know where you are at! That is why I got opks and was testing this cycle, just to make sure I was doing something!!!!

Driving myself nuts at the moment though, dying to test soon, it's my little girl's and my birthday on Sunday, so really want to know by then so I can relax and have a drink, or relax and pretend to drink ;) but it will be 4 days early to test at that point, so not sure if I will be able to tell :(

Good luck Lolie14! Pleased to hear you are feeling relaxed ;) at least some of us are!!!

I'm sure next cycle will be a different story and the opks and pre conceive will come back out. It took just over 3 years with our son but I don't ovulate every month and suffered a few early losses xx

I'm sure next cycle will be a different story and the opks and pre conceive will come back out. It took just over 3 years with our son but I don't ovulate every month and suffered a few early losses xx

Sorry you had such a tough time first time round :( I hope this time it is easier on you.

I'm driving myself nuts and even tested this morning which is stupid, I know there would be nothing to see!! 😡 Angry at myself for being so crazy.

Sorry you had such a tough time first time round :( I hope this time it is easier on you.

I'm driving myself nuts and even tested this morning which is stupid, I know there would be nothing to see!! 😡 Angry at myself for being so crazy.

It's only natural to! Don't beat yourself up :) fx for lots of bfps this month!

Well I'm at 8dpo on my first tww for baby #2 , feeling quite good not tempted to test and haven't been symptom spotting. Wish I had been this relaxed when ttc baby #1. Thinking I'm not even going to test unless af is late.

Amy how are you getting on? x

Amy how are you getting on? x

I'm 1 day late today but I'm on holiday until next week so unable to test, Not to hopeful though as I don't have any symptoms. Hows everyone else getting on? X

You never know! Not over until the witch arrives!!

I was very silly and tested yesterday at 8dpo.. doh! BFN of course but will now certainly wait!!

I tested before I came away was 11dpo and that was I BFN. With one of my pregnancys I didn't get my bfp until I was 16dpo, fx for you 8dpo is super early X

I tested before I came away was 11dpo and that was I BFN. With one of my pregnancys I didn't get my bfp until I was 16dpo, fx for you 8dpo is super early X

Thank you. x

I know 8dpo is crazily early! I had a moment of madness! Really uncomfortable back pain/cramps today, which I don't normally have this prolonged or painful before af. Will behave and wait until 11th now like I'd originally planned! :)

I've started cramping today but the witch still hasn't arrived in guessing she is going to show her face during the night. X

When was af due? Hopefully they're not af cramps!! Fx'ed! I'm in bed with a heat pad as my back is so sore! Here's hoping for us! Xx

Af was due on the 3rd and still hasn't arrived. Started symptom spotting now, feeling slightly sick and have period like cramps. I also had bad heartburn during the night only time I have every suffered with it before is with my last pregnancy but that was towards the end. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back