8dpo symptoms?? Or am i reading too much into it.

sparklyowl

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! :)
I am 8dpo today and i have a few different symptoms that are unusual for me at this time of the month.*
1-3dpo Cramping, low and achey and more than normal. Creamy CM, Low backache.
4dpo - Heavy cramping, Nipples are extremely sensitive, tired and low backache, Heartburn(I never suffer with heartburn) Lots of CM
5dpo - Light cramping with a few sharp twinges, Palpitations, Lots of Creamy CM, Very emotional and keep crying and i dreamt about being pregnant.
6dpo - Light cramping, Nausea, Achey body, 3 big spots on my face and i never suffer with spots, Lots of creamy CM, Bloating and heavy low down feeling and Very vivid Dreams. Also my right nipple was tingling for about a minute or so.
7dpo - Cramping, Lots of CM, Nausea, Sensitive nipples, Heartburn again but much worse, Very emotional and feel quite short tempered today too.*My whole body feels itchy.
8dpo - Low cramping, vuvid dreams again, heartburn, lots of CM and my deodorant smelt like old people this morning :/ i use this brand all the time. Im also very short tempered today, everything and everyone is getting under my skin.

Anyone else had these symptoms that have turned into a BFP?*Im trying not to read too much into these symptoms but alot of them are so out of the ordinary for me. Obviously its still too early to test but i feel like im going a little mad.

Thanks in advance and baby dust to you all :dance:

Last edited:
It sounds very positive to me, I had sore boobs, ewcm and very vivid dreams with my 3 pregnancies. Can you get a frer and test tomorrow with fmu ?. I would have to do it lol. Best of luck, let us know how you get on xx

Last edited:
Hi Lillith! :)
Thank you for your response. I do have a frer at home, ive been holding off doing a test but i think you have just twisted my arm lol. Not that i need much encouragement to poas. Ill do frer with fmu in the morning and ill keep you updated. Im also really cold, all the time, i cant seem to stay warm :/ x

Lol, I bet it didn't take much twisting lol. Feeling cold could also indicate a temperature rise. I'm really excited for you, gosh yes post up results in the morning, I'm keeping everything crossed for you xx

Good morning Lillith. Done a test and it was a BFN which i expected as im only 9dpo. I had a MC last April and have only recently started trying ttc again. Last night i managed to almost convince myself that i am pregnant because i found a post i put up in April with symptoms on there from when i got my BFP and its identical to the symptoms i have at the moment. Itchy body and heart burn especially. I also had the same dreams. And my deodorant smelt different! How crazy is that. I think ill hold off testing till Wed or Thursday now. Are you on the tww? X

Good morning Lillith. Done a test and it was a BFN which i expected as im only 9dpo. I had a MC last April and have only recently started trying ttc again. Last night i managed to almost convince myself that i am pregnant because i found a post i put up in April with symptoms on there from when i got my BFP and its identical to the symptoms i have at the moment. Itchy body and heart burn especially. I also had the same dreams. And my deodorant smelt different! How crazy is that. I think ill hold off testing till Wed or Thursday now. Are you on the tww? X

Aww, well you're not out yet, 9dpo is still early, fingers crossed for Thurs. No I'm not in the 2ww yet, we will be trying from this Friday which should be my fertile window. x

Sounds promising! I'm 13dpo (AF due tomorrow) and share some similar symptoms to you, just no nausea! I'm starting to cramp a little bit, so I'm trying not to get TOO bummed out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back