8dpo- Link update page 3 & 4, pic page 5, most recent page 14

On I soooo hope I'll be joining you in a few days, I need some serious baby dust, losing my hopeful vibe big time today xx

Really need someone/everyone to follow me! Feel on my own at the minute. Xx

Really want to join you soon, next af due end of June. This one currently petering out. Had a weekend spend with all my best mates, two with new babies and two with massive baby bumps. Felt very left out and now I'm feeling a bit negative about it all, I can't imagine ever being in their position, having a bump or a baby. Hope I get a nice surprise soon as I'm losing the will!! And I'd really love it to happen soon so I can join you in the tri's! X

Lucy it will happen when you least expect it I promise you xx

Congrats Sophie! Hope its a very sticky bean xx

In which case, I'll see you soon as I am now not expecting it at all! Hubby has second sperm analysis at the end of the month, it'd be great if I was already in tri1 with you discussing veiny boobs, ha ha! X

Oh god, my boobs are disgusting at the minute. Come and join me :) Nah, I really hope you come over soon xx

Surely the law of probability means at least a couple more with get lucky this month! My huge sore boobs are getting smaller and less painful by the hour so not looking good for me, boo : ( xx

Aw yay so pleased for you. Gotta love a wee digi shot!! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back