8 years and 5 days trying - miracle BFP from 1st IVF

I’m in shock we transferred one low grade embryo 2BC and it looks like it has stuck I’m over the moon and never thought id get to post a bfp! Still a long way to go and a lot that could go wrong but so happy in my little bubble right now! 9dp5dt so 14dpo and officially period should have come today but it’s stayed away I’m over the moon I’m going to be a first time mummy at 38 xx

Congratulations

Huge congratulations. That is such amazing news. Proves that grade of embryos means nothing when it comes to success. It must have just been the embryo you have been searching for.

I'm in on Tuesday for my 2nd try at an ivf transfer and hoping I follow in your foot steps and it sticks for good rather than the 3 wholes days I was pregnant for last time.

Got my fingers crossed for your wee embryo to keep on settling in nicely. The wait for the 7 week scan is worse than the tww.

It's the luck of the draw and it's all just by chance this ivf lark but stories like these make everyone have hope that it will be them soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back