8 weeks and (TMI) Poo Fairy has taken a holiday!

KirstyH

Reaction score
Apologies for a double post on this topic but desperate for some help!

Well I'm delighted to be 8 weeks on but OMG this second pregnancy has scared away the poo fairy!!! she hasn't visited for 4 days and I'm trying everything to coax her back!

I'm drinking plenty fluids and juices, have finer in my diet ( = more wind!) have been eating plums and apples, even tried a glass of yucky prune juice.. maybe I didn't have enough???

My Mum suggested Milk of Magnesia , I have been told its fine to take..:oops:

Any suggestions for what works best?? I'm tempted to have more prune juice and maybe the Milk of Magnesia as well !! getting desperate and have a day at home today so want something that works!!!

Any experiences??

You could try massaging your stomach in a clockwork motion. Health visitor told me it was good on my little boy when he was constipated!! Did the trick!

Try dried apricots! MW told me they work better than prunes

Are you taking any pregnancy multivitamins with iron? I think that's what cause me to have trouble pooing! I've come off them now for a few days to see if it helps so Il let you know if it does, been eating loads of vegetables aswell though so try and get things moving!

Dried prunes and flax seeds are also supposed to be good at getting everything moving again. Maybe worth a try!

Last edited:
The multivitamins definitely seemed to have an impact. Much better after stopping them, so something for you to consider!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back