8 week scan..

luratraloora

Reaction score
Ive booked a private scan for when Im 8 weeks. Does anyone have any scan pictures from 8 weeks they can share so I get a rough idea how baby looks at that stage. Thank you. Xx

Hiya, here's my 8 week scan. Bit of a jelly bean here but he certainly grew by his 12 week scan! :) I'm now nearly 23 weeks! Congrats. X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 55
This is my wee bean at 9 weeks , was a very wriggly little jelly baby! It was amazing seeing them... Don't know why it's uploaded sideways sorry for the sore neck haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 29
Thank you! What lovely scans! Cant wait for my scan now! 3 weeks to go! Xx

These are my 8w scan photos :)

I got an early scan with my first at 7w and he was just a wee blob.

Actually seen baby lying on his side waving his arm this time at 8w.

xxxxx

Attachments

• Early Scan (1).jpg
    Early Scan (1).jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Early Scan (2).jpg
    Early Scan (2).jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Early Scan (3).jpg
    Early Scan (3).jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Early Scan (4).jpg
    Early Scan (4).jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Early Scan (5).jpg
    Early Scan (5).jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 10
Thank you love!

I was surprised this time.

I also remember after it, taking my disc to get the photos printed and the women behind the kiosk argued with me that I was no way 8w... even though she had no kids of her own so hadnt even been to her own scan before to know whats usual for me or 8w. I drank loads though. I was determined for good pics!

xxxxx

What great scan pics thank you! Do they do the scan vaginally or abdomen? Xxx

Abdomen at 8w unless your earlier than you think and they wanna double check but mostly abdomen don't think I've heard of a private vaginal unless it's earlier.

My one at 7w was abdomen too.

Drink plenty water before it'll push your bladder up and make it clearer.

xxxxx

Thanks lovely. Be you soon are you going for an early one?

xxxxx

I'd love to but not sure if we can afford to if its not necessary. I dont think hubs would be up for paying for one but I'd love one :/ I feel like just booking on a whim haha xxx

Ahh I did it, I booked on for next Saturday haha! £49 on groupon so it's silly not to when it's half the price of other places and it keeps popping up in my head that I want one! Hubs wasn't fussed about getting one and just wants to wait, but I think he'll be glad I did when we get there! Xxxx

Oh yay that's less than a week!!

Yeah when you go you get that little giddy feeling
I hope it comes in quick.

xxxx

Yeah 6 days! I turn 8 weeks Wednesday, have the early scan Saturday, then booking in on Tuesday after! I'll be 13 weeks when we go on holiday too so it's all exciting stuff coming up. Still don't feel any different though haha xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back