8 Week scan today

AngelLily

Reaction score
I had an early 8 week scan today and it was BRILLIANT :) I was worrying so much, but now I feel so much more at ease!

The baby is measuring exactly at 8 weeks, with a lovely strong heartbeat. Although, I didn't know you had to have a full bladder, so the picture quality isn't so good, but here it is anyway :) My little Lily Seed growing perfectly!

xxx

Awww what a lovely picture, was there a reason why you had a scan so early? or did they just offer you that?

:) xxxx

No reason :) It was free, there is a early pregnancy clinic near my area, it's usually for unplanned pregnancy however they offer planned pregnancy support too. I just couldn't resist a free scan :D xxx

That's fantastic and I'm soooo jealous xx

Aw that's fantastic great for reassurance too. Glad your scan went well x

I had an early 8 week scan today and it was BRILLIANT :) I was worrying so much, but now I feel so much more at ease!

The baby is measuring exactly at 8 weeks, with a lovely strong heartbeat. Although, I didn't know you had to have a full bladder, so the picture quality isn't so good, but here it is anyway :) My little Lily Seed growing perfectly!

xxx

woww i would love an early scan! congrats to you !
only got to meet my midwife yesterday and im at 10 weeks now. it's stressing me a bit that everyone else seems to see the midwives sooner or get their scan dates in sooner. dont think they realise what a stress head i am!
aw congrats though, that's lovely news :) x

I'm the same as u Ceriann. Midwife today at 10 weeks and waiting for scan appt in the post.

Fab scan Angel.

Xx

I'm the same as u Ceriann. Midwife today at 10 weeks and waiting for scan appt in the post.

Fab scan Angel.

Xx

It's horrible isn't it Milly? I felt like my midwife appt was a good few weeks later than everyone else's. turns out they were meant to phone sooner but didnt, i had to chase them up. but nevermind im sure they know what they're doing! hope you get your scan date soon. i rushed home from work desperately hoping there woul dbe a letter for me from the docs. alas nothing yet! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back