8 week jabs

Kylie1007

Reaction score
How was your baby after their jabs? Finn was such a golden boy when he was having his jabs today but this evening he's very whimpery and upset. Don't know if it's just his age or the jabs.

ryans jabs starting playing him up 6 days after he had them. he was off his food and was very grumpy. this went on for about 4 days

Jake screamed when he had them but fell asleep during the walk home and was fine for the rest of the day. Was the same with all 3 jabs

I remember Santi being really grizzly after each jab...
Gave him a little calpol which made him feel better....
He began smiling :D

Glenn was fine after, he didnt flinch with the first one but with the second one he sobbed, i felt really sorry for him, he was fine afterwards, i was expecting him to be grumpy but he wasnt.

rosie went off her food, started waking in the night and lost weight. we're due our second jab next tuesday - not looking forward to it. :(

He was hot and grizzly that night so i gave him some calpol and he was fine after that :)

Lola ended up in hospital because she got a rash and went off her milk :(

She has been fine with her other ones though

Oh noooo Robbie goes for his on Thursday :(
I've heard they now give 2 jabs one in each leg, is that correct? :shock:

My daughter cried whn she had them but soon calmed down - third ones it took lots of cuddles and kisses to calm her as she had 3 needles :shock: :shock: :shock: but on all occasions she was fine!

Twinkletoesnw said:
Oh noooo Robbie goes for his on Thursday :(
I've heard they now give 2 jabs one in each leg, is that correct? :shock:
We had one in each leg but got another in 4 weeks time :(

milliepops howled when the needle went in, but was fine & happy 5 mins after and her normal self for the rest of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back