8 days of flashing smiles..

luratraloora

Reaction score
And I'm fed up now! I'm on CD 14 and have had 8 flashing smiles on CB dual hormone ovulation tests. :wall2: I am no longer having watery CM either its turned to creamy CM the last 2 days. I give up this cycle already. This is my chart.

My Ovulation Chart

It doesn't have a clear sustained rise form what I can see. I will show you mine for comparison. Maybe you will OV late this cycle? Also those clear blue tests do my head in! I use cheap internet ones now called first step and they work a lot better for me. I don't OV every cycle but they were spot on with catching my OV this cycle :) good luck xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Thank you. I'm taking EPO too.. which after some research I have found can delay O? I'm just not feeling very hopeful this month that Im going to O as my cycles are usually 26-28 days long.

Yes EPO can lengthen cycles in some people xx

Last cycle I had 11 days of flashing smiles before getting my postive, so don't be too disheartened! This cycle I'm on CD31 have haven't OV yet. So glad I decided to buy the cheapies instead, it would have been a really expensive month if I'd kept using CB ones!

I switched because I thought if I was getting that many smiles it wasn't really giving me the couple of days advanced warning that I wanted, plus I had a really strong postive on the cheapies so why waste my money!

I hope it all works out for you soon xxx

Still flashing today. I dont think I have O this cycle yet.

I used the CB tests this month and ended up more confused than anything. I done the cheapies alongside the CB just to compare. I got a positive on the cheapie on CD11 and a smiley face on the CB. Got another positive on the cheapie again the next morning but still just a smiley face on the CB. Fast forward another 3 days, my cheapie is completely negative and I'm still getting only flashing faces on the CB. I ended up giving up, I knew I'd ovulated before then because I had left sided cramps and EWCM up until day 12 then it all stopped. I was still getting smiley faces on CD15 but I've never ovulated that late. 6 days worth and not once did I get a solid face! I can't understand it still! xx

CB dual hormone - brilliant in principle, and sometimes awfully confusing in practice. Not that cheapie OPKs are perfect, but I was very happy with them. Really clear positive!

I used them with my first pregnancy nearly 3 years ago and had 2 flashing and a peak and fell pregnant. Now i look everywhere and see lots of people having the same problem with the flashing smileys.

10 days of flashing smileys.. and CD 16. Im looking forward to my IC's arriving today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back