8 days late

cers123

Reaction score
Hey girls.

I'm 8 days late, this is my longest cycle yet!! Me and my husband have been having sex but we were using condoms. And didn't have until protected sex. Now I know it can be very rare occasion that people get pregnant using a condom. Have any of u girls experienced this before? What else could it be other than pregnant. I haven't taken a test yet.

Thanks guys xxx

Take a test, could just be hormones out of whack, I've had a few cycles that were long and even missed a whole month some cycles. Only sure way to rule pregnancy out is to take a test. Do you have any other symptoms ?.

Have you been stressed? If you stress ovulation can be delayed, and therefore so is your luteal phase. Making AF due later x

I don't really have any symptoms other than tiredness. But I've 2 children so I ignore that. I'm not stressed and haven't been

I got pregnant when using condoms but thats because it fell off, lol. No birth control is 100% so its always possible you are pregnant. It is pretty common to have a strange cycle now and again so it is probably most likely it's just that. Are your cycles usually regular? The only way to know really is to take a test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back