8 days late and still neg :(

Kati3

Reaction score
Hi ladies
This is my 1st post on a site like this..
I was due on my period on Monday and still not come on now I'm 8 days late..I've had lower abdominal cramping mainly in my right side and still neg test..is it still too early to be a positive?
On Monday when I went tho loo I had snotty stretchy clear and odourless discharge (sorry TMI) I was wondering could I have ovulated late or could this be implantation? Any help would be appreciated..has any1 had neg tests and later on been positive?

I'm not sure about your cm, but you could have ov later than you thought. If the test is still negative after a week I would go see a doctor to get your bloods done!

xx

I'm going to test 1st thing tomorrow morning & if still neg book an appointment jut to be on the safe side then atleast I should know for sure.. thankyou for your reply I will keep you updated..I wish period or positive would just hurry up & show :)

I don't know what is happening but I know that CM sounds like perfect fertile EWCM which suggests OV around now! Could you be OV late? The sites say you get creamy CM if you are pregnant. Hope you are x

It's been a mix really between creamy n watery since Mondays alien like cm believe me i was like eeuugghh what the hell it this!! I read that it was a good sign anyway I've tested twice a once on Monday and was neg and on Wednesday and was neg so if no period by tomorrow ill be 9 days late! So I'm going to test tomorrow morning and keep my fingers crossed if not ill be booking in at my drs and see if they'll do a blood test just to be safe :) fingers crossed and everything else too x

Good luck , hope you get the result you want xxx

Haven't tested today just thought if keep you updated had slight cramping about 2:30 this afternoon and then went the loo at 3:30 and I had what looked like implantation bleeding maybe?? Not had any bleed since so I may leave it a few days to see if my period comes just incase it makes an appearance...fingers crossed For BFP :) x

I'm late (5 days) and getting BFN's too! Fx for the both of us:dust:

The doctor won't do bloods yet. Usually you have to be at least 14days late - right now they'll just do a ursine test which is the same as the ones you use at home basically. I'd leave it another week. You should be getting positives by now if you're pregnant but it may be a shy one. Try and relax as stress can delay it

Hiya
I was day 45 (15 days late) last month. I went to the docs and they did very little. They wouldn't take bloods - that said I just had day 21 bloods back and they were normal so it seems I just didn't ovulate last month. Apparently it's very common - it's just what with us all TTC and charting etc, we notice it more xx

The month before I got my BFP with DD I just didn't get AF at all. My docs didn't do anything either, they said if I miss it again the next month to come in to be checked. X

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Im still spotting browny coloured didcharge feels like period gunna wait till stops till test again deep diwn I think af but still wanna feel positive .but will wait till nxt month fingers crossed for you BFP xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back