7week scan

V1ck1

Reaction score
Hiya so I had a early scan and saw baby heartbeat which by my dates I'm 7w5d but baby is measuring at 7w1or 2d epu said hats normal for now as its too early I have another scan booked in for 9 weeks as I had a missed miscarriage few months ago which baby stopped growing at 8 1/2 .....has anyone else had this

Yes, had scan at 7+3 (and my dates are correct as this is a clomid pregnancy with tracked ovulation) and I only measured 6+5. They weren't concerned at all and discharged me from the fertility clinic and booked my next scan for 12+4.

I've heard that within 5-7 days is fine and fairly normal as it can be difficult to get an accurate measurement depending on their position. I have been worried about it but what will be will be. I'm 10+2 now, I had debated a private scan but that isn't going to change the outcome either way so we are saving the money and will hopefully be putting it towards something cute for the little one!

Thank you glad I'm not the only one makes me feel better xxxx

I had this! I had a scan at 7+2 and baby was measured at 6+5. She did say though that the measurements are not accurate at that stage plus mine was an external scan which I wasn't expecting so I hadn't drank any water. I had a private scan at 11+6 and baby was measuring spot on. Even at that stage though, it was lucky that baby stretched out near the end of the scan to get that measurement as the best they'd got before that was 11+4. Don't worry, a few days doesn't mean anything xx

Hi ladies,
I booked in for a scan on Friday. I will be 7 weeks 6 days. Do you think if it's all ok they will definitely find a HR? Did they warn you that they may not? I'm so worried!
Thanks x

I really wouldn't worry, I went for my 12 week scan and by my LMP I should have been 11 weeks I actually was 8 weeks so 3 weeks behind, then had to rebook in but everything was fine. I do have PCOS so when I ovulate is anyone's guess haha .. Am now 12+2 and everything is perfect .. Good luck X

Hi ladies,
I booked in for a scan on Friday. I will be 7 weeks 6 days. Do you think if it's all ok they will definitely find a HR? Did they warn you that they may not? I'm so worried!
Thanks x

I measure 7w1/2 d saw baby heartbeat xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back