7 weeks and red blood when I wipe...

luratraloora

Reaction score
Feel so sick now with nerves. Went to the toilet this morning, had no pain and nothing in the toilet. When I wiped I had bright red blood.

Im so scared right now. Not going to go A&E as don't fancy sitting there for hours with a 2 year old. Going to get in my Docs when they open at 08:00am.

I'm sorry to hear this hun.
Try not to panic yet as it can be normal to bleed during pregnancy. I bled all the time with my first due to an issue with my cervix and still have a happy 4 year old boy.
Hope everything goes well with docs and little bean is just giving mummy a scare. Keeping everything crossed for you xo

Thank you Ive got an appt at 09:20am with the Docs. What do you think they will do? Xx

Keep a pad on to monitor anymore bleeding so they can see. They will probably do your blinds hun to check hcg level xo

Oh no Lura! Im really hoping its just early pregnancy bleeding! Hoping for the best for you sweetie xx

Sorry your going through this hun. Keeping all fingers crossed for you xx

So sorry lovely. I also bled with number 1 due to cervix issues and it was bright red. I hope everything is ok xx

It is so frightening it I know. I spotted at 9weeks & since week 21 I've been spotting on & off. It's not always bad news. I've been told I may spot throughout my pregnancy & not to worry unless very heavy & accompanied by pain. I must add I'm constantly checking for spotting & at this stage I kind of expect it every 3-4 days. I must add it's only ever a little when I wipe & doesn't reach my knickers. Try to remain calm. It's not pleasant I know. Thinking of you & wishing you the best of luck xxx

Thank you. The Doctor wanted me seen today at the Gynae Assessment Unit for a scan as I have abdominal tenderness when she had a feel. She wants to check the pregnancy is in the right place, so I have an appt for 2:30pm. So nervous. Xx

Keeping everything crossed for you lovely, i'm going through the shitter at the moment too (pardon my French..) It's such a worrying time all we can do is trust our doctors and hope for the best. Sending lots of love x

Thinking of you lots. Sending a big hug and hoping that everything is ok �� xxx

Sorry hun just got home now. Everything is thankfully fine. Baby was in the right place, and saw its little heart beat and was measuring fine the size it should be.

Oh that's such good news - what a relief for you. Do they know why there's bleeding?

They couldn't find a particular reason, they said likely breakthrough bleeding as due around same time next period was due. Im so relieved. Im measuring exactly 7 weeks 2 days too which is what I am. Xx

Brilliant news. What a relief x

What a relief for you! ❤️ Xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back