7 weeks 2 days no morning sickness :-/ twins

lilcurly

Reaction score
Hi all, so from what I've read and heard from women who have had twins, morning sickness is a pain in the ass. I've not had anything other than a couple of boughts of nausea that have made me think "this is it" but nothing happens. Is this normal or should I get checked out? Xxx

Fully normal. Not everyone gets sickness and those who do may only get nausea. A friend of mine has twins and a single child, with the twins she had no sickness but was sick non stop with the singleton so relax, every pregnancy is different :):) just enjoy not having sickness for now! :)

Consider yourself lucky, MS is not an enjoyable experience lol X

I hate being sick so I do feel very lucky. Lots of things I've read say that the more you're sick the healthier your pregnancy :-/ xxxxx

But thats not to say you wont have a healthy happy pregnancy. Youve come so far already i say just enjoy. I regret now being worried about not feeling sick. The very thought of food just does not agree with me.

I'm on baby number 5 and never had morning sickness with any pregnancy, I feel sick if I don't eat and my some smells can make me retch but I've never been sick....relax and enjoy xx

Ive had very very little MS and Im having one.

Last time I was sick round the clock, again having one.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back