7 days late and BFN???

Fastnet1

Reaction score
Hi :wave: I just wondered whether anyone else has experienced this? I'm currently 7 days late for my period (I was expecting AF on 22nd) but still hasn't arrived. I have tested negative on a whole variety of pregnancy tests so far. I have been having strange twinges down by left ovary the last week but apart from that ive had no other issues. I stupidly used an opk tonight as I don't have any tests left and there is a faint line showing up on that??? Can anyone tell me am I going to ovulate again? Is it a sign AF is on its way? I'm so confused anyadvice would be great. Thanks.

Do you track your ovulation? It could be that you ovulated later than you think. Wait a few more days and if no af test again. Then if still bfn I'd go to the gp just to check everything is okay with your cycles xx

Thank you Duckie. I will make an appointment after this weekend I think. I do track cycles. I am usually 26/27/28 days. I had a terrible cycle this month though as around about the time I was expecting to ov I dropped my test stick down the toilet (cb dual), it took a couple days with a new holder to get back to a flashing smiley. I DTD anyway just to be sure 😄. I have bought myself some opk's and a thermometer of the internet for next cycle.i hope it would just arrive now so I can get back down to business! Congratulations with your bfp. What a lovely time of year to get one! Best wishes x

Aw thank you, yes definitely a perfect time to get such amazing news! Only changes we made were using preseed, DTD 2 days after ovulation too and just trying our best to relax a bit... way easier said than done! Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back