7 days late and BFN ! Please read and give advice

Manondavies

Reaction score
So I am a week late today and I still got BFN! My cervix is kind
of doing strange things. Sometimes it is high ( so high I can't reach it ) and sometimes it goes back down. Always kind of soft and closed. It can be high and down the same day.
I don't have any symptoms of either beeing pregnant or period to come.
Is it still a chance for my BFP to come ?
Should I go see the doctor ?
Anyone had the same experience ?
Many thanks

Hey hun,

I haven't had the same thing but it could be a shy bean and not showing, did you use fmu? As it'll help show a positive more xx

Yes FMU �� hoping for a shy peanut ! If I am not pregnant at least I wish I could have my period so I could try again!
Thanks for your answer xx

I didn't get my BFP until nearly 2 weeks late. I'd had lots of negatives until that point x

I am going through the exact same thing right now hun. 7/8 days late and getting BFNs. I'm going to leave it til Monday and test with a FRER. If still neg, I'm going to go to the doctors. Hope we've both got shy babies in there xx

Try with the superdrug preg test. I think they are more sensitive than FRER xx good luck

AF showed up yesterday ! Abut upset but at least I get a chance to try again this month ! Not going to test unless I am over two weeks late this time ! Baby dust to you all

Sorry manon. Keep positive. It sucks but keep trying. Best of baby dust to you . look on the plus side , you'll have a xmas/new year baby if you catch next cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back