7 days late, 2 BFN, 1 + OPK

Sld31

Reaction score
Hi- my husband and I have been TTC since I came off the pill in September. I have had a lon cycle since coming off the pill averaging 35 days. This month I am a week late and my cervix is high. I've done two clear blue tests and both were negative. I did an ovulation test that was positive just out of curiosity! I'm worried that something is wrong with me-ive never missed a period before. Should I go to the GP? Could I be pregnant?

How late we're you when you took the clear blue? If af doesn't show in a week, I would see the dr.

Hi- I was 5 days and then 7 days late when I used the clear blue :S which would be dy 40 and 41 of my cycle if I'm still waiting for AF!

I am not sure the doc would do much, but I would be seen at 14 days late. In March, I was 2.5 weeks late...af was just being stubborn, but I went in (around ten days late) and said that I was never late. - in fact I would sometime have short cycles. They did a blood test just to help rule out pregnancy.

Hi, I'm in a similar position and went to docs yesterday at 8 days late with loads of symptoms. She just told me I clearly wasn't pregnant as hpt said no so go away and wait and if still no AF in 4 weeks then come back for other tests! I wish I'd pushed for a blood test as from reading this forum and others, loads of people get BFNs for ages then get BFPs so hold out hope :) fingers crossed for you!

I'm now 11 days late (day 46 of cycle) and got another BFN!! I think I'm goin crazy-where is the witch if I'm
getting BFN all the time!!

You're maybe not late and the positive OPK was you ovulating late for this cycle, test again 14 days after the positive ov test if still no AF x

Last edited:
Got AF today!no idea why so late!thanks for advice x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back