6wks :) :) :)

twinkle90

Reaction score
6wks left til mat leave. And two working weekends left! Im just sooo looking forward to not having to worry about getting up for work. I can finally concerntrate on getting prepared for baby. All through august i pretty much have an appt every week. So i guess that kinda breaks the weeks up a little. No one but you ladies proberly have an idea of how excited im feeling about it haha xxx

I have 13 weeks left. I don't know if I'm going to last as I'm struggling already! It's a nice feeling counting down though isn't it, especially if I'm having a stressful day!

MrsHop im struggling too tbh. This hot weather really isnt helping. And i do have days where im sooo fed up. But then i look to the postives xxx

Lucky you! That's not long. Next Friday I will have 12 weeks to go and it can't come soon enough. xxx

Last edited:
I have 9 weeks left and I cannot wait! Plus I'm on holiday next week so that helps a lot. I was going to try and hold out for as long as possible but my employers haven't been overly supportive and I just want some time to relax and get things ready before the mayhem starts! Xx

Fcroxy thats why ive taken my mat leave 2 months before. I just feel im not supported in the workplace at all. I csn proberly count less than 5 on one hand who actually bother having a convo with me. One has even said shes going to knit a cardi for baby. So thats always nice to have that kind of person round xxx

Yeah I have 14 weeks left also and it can't come quick enough

You're all so organised! Im going to stop booking in work when the commute becomes too difficult (self employed so dont have the luxury of maternity pay!)

How dd you guys decide on when to start yours? I think I'll speak to the boss about it just after my Scan x

i have about 11 weeks left yet i think :( seems so long!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back