6weeks on now - this sucks!

claire2602

Reaction score
So ive been googling 🙈
And now really confused - i mc naturally on 25th aug, i bled for a week, stopped for a day and then had light spotting for another 4days.
Will be 6weeks on thursday and no period yet.
Or was the 4days of light spotting a period?
Im so confused and ao desperate to concieve again i just want to get back on track 😢 all hpt have been neg - dont know if i have ovulated at all.
This sucks 😢

Hi hun...I started bleeding on Sept 7th with my mc and counted that as cd 1. Did opks and ov-d CD 17 on 23rd Sept...today at 10 dpo I had my bfp. I would count your first day bleeding as cd 1 hun. I'm so sorry for your loss it really is awful having a mc. Hope you get your rainbow baby soon xxx

I had an manual vacuum on the 25th of august, didn't bleed very much after it and my first period arrived on the 24th of September. They do say that it can be 4-6 weeks, hopefully it will arrive on Thursday, where you'll be 6 weeks exactly after the miscarriage. I can relate to the annoyance, not knowing what's going on!

As much as I want to get pregnant again, I think I'm going to leave it for a few months as I had methotrexate in April for an ectopic, so my body has been through an awful lot in a short amount of time, not sure I want to go through anymore losses just yet! And I've also managed to pick up a urine infection now, and on antibiotics! It's all fun and games isn't it! Hope you're ok and hang in there! X x

P.s. congratulations bellarina, how did I miss that! Fingers crossed for you, hope all goes ok for you. X x

Thanks ladies.
Congrats bellarina!!!
Well i cane on on the 3rd so have now finished my first cycle. Fx for this month xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back