6DPO-Blood when wiped-Worried

Michelle81

Reaction score
Hi guys

I am currently 6DPO and I am trying my best not to symptom spot.

This morning I was having dull pains, been having some creamy discharge in undies... and now later on I went to the toilet and saw some blood on the tissue when I wiped. It wasn’t a lot but I am freaking out.. I know they say you can get some with implantation but thought it still might be a little early for that?

Hi guys

This morning I was having dull pains, been having some creamy discharge in undies... and now later on I went to the toilet and saw some blood on the tissue when I wiped. It wasn’t a lot but I am freaking out.. I know they say you can get some with implantation but thought it still might be a little early for that?

Just to add... anyone ever had sharp/shooting pain that is on and off on top of your thighs?
Strange!

It could be implantation. Wait to see if AF arrives and test.

Hi guys

Hi Michelle81,

I am also having some light spotting and wondering the same thing! I heard that implantation can happen as early as 6-14 days after conception. Really interested in your results. I only experienced this today and as I have PCOS I don't have regular periods to track if at is due. Fingers crossed you got the result you wanted xxx

When I implanted I got a verrrry faint positive the next day and confirmed it for sure two days later xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back