6dpo - almost pos opk?

LynneK

Reaction score
Hey girls would u say the pic below (opk) is positive/almost pos? I'm 6dpo today and wondered why I would be getting an almost pos opk? Any thoughts x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I get opk's like this at random times throughout the month. It's because there can be LH in your body at any time but it only surges when ovulating.

Is it normally as dark as that thought? After ovulation I mean? X

Yes it can be. Do you think that you're getting ready to surge again and that you didn't actually ov when you think you did?
Better bd just in case!

I have had a complete positive at 8dpo before....

I take it that didn't end with pos hpt iwant3? I defo don't think it's getting up to ov again, but will bd tonight incase! Going for 21day bloods on tues so ill find out if I ov'd when I think I did by fri. My temps suggest I did though?

Yes looks like you did from your chart!
I think I picked up the wrong point of your post :doh: I thought you were thinking you were wrong about your ov day!
As I said before, I've had opk's like that during the 2ww and not had a positive hpt, but I know others who have gone on to get bfp's with opk's like that. Good luck hun xx

Ahhha, sorry maybe I wasn't very clear. I'm pretty confident I ov'd on the 21st (even if I didn't release an egg, which ill find out about sometime this wk). But was just curious about why it would be so dark at 6dpo. I had a notion to POAS and now I'm more confused lol!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back