:(:(:(

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i have spent all nite and all today up hospital as i was bleeding very heavely and they think i may have lost one or both my babies and wont tell me for sure till im 11 weeks and have a scan, which is so unfair it is breaking my heart to know that my babies may not be there anymore and not being able to know yet

Oh Sarah, what a horrible couple of days you have had hun.

I can't believe that they won't give you another scan until 11 weeks!! That is far too long for you to wait. I know you probably think you have spent far too much time there, but can't you go back to the hospital and demand a scan. Even by 'faking' stomach pains?? They must be able to offer you something.... :?

I'll be thinking of you.
xxx

my mum is friends with our GP and is down there now trying to get me a scan im just scared shell come home say i got one go and find out i have lost my baby or even both of them

Sarah,
I'm so sorry this is happening to you. If you've been following my 'spent night in A&E' thread you'll know that I had a similar battle with my hospital to get a scan. Keep ringing A&E and if it comes to it go to A&E to demand attention. I was there 3 times over the weekend and was only finally admitted when I was bleeding heavily. They should examine you to see if the cervix is closed. Keep your chin up though because blood doesn't mean a miscarraige but fight hard with the hospital or get your family to fight hard on your behalf.
Take care and I really hope everything works out for you.
S

Hi Sarah, as I said on the other thread.. get your GP to have you actually admitted to a ward on the hospital .. they did that with me when I started to bleed last August and I was seen to and scanned within a few hour of being there and they were all so lovely...

It really is wrong for them to keep you waiting.. a scan at your stage would be very clear and could tell you what you need to know.

take care and keep nagging your GP.. like Tankett says.. exaggerate a bit about the pain and symptoms if necessary..

xx

Oh Sarah I cant believe what you have been going through lately. As the others have said insist on being seen now! This cant wait.

I hope everything works out OK. Thinking of u. x

my mum just got home and i have got my scan at 5 i hope everything is ok with my babies

Let us know how you go.
Thinking of you,
S

Sarah, I will be thinking of you at 5pm and will keep my fingers and toes crossed that everything is ok with both your little babies, sending you big hugs ......

(((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Xxx

Oh hunny, I really hope its good news. Thinking of you.

Nicki.x

hey
I don't post on here much, as ttcing. But like to read about peoples progress and i just want to say good luck and i'll keep my fingers crossed that everything is ok.

We're all here for you, keep us posted.

Thinkin of u

xxx

ditto everyone else's comments.. good luck at 5.. I hope you will soon be smiling again and can see your little beans are fine and dandy..

take care and big hugs
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back