6 years trying - First Ever BFP thanks to IVF :)

Ragdoll

Reaction score
I tried to conceive for 3 and a half years with a previous partner, had all the tests and 6 months clomid no success.

My fiancé and I have been trying for 2 and a half years , had all the tests again, 3 X failed IUI.

Finally , we had our first round of IVF and I'm ecstatic to say it has worked ! I cannot believe it ! :)

Fantastic news, congratulations!! My baby is also the result of our first round of IVF so I know how good it felt to get that bfp. Enjoy your pregnancy xxx

Wonderful news... from a fellow ivf mummy also ;) have a happy healthy pregnancy xx

Thankyou all , I didn't expect it to work first time but I'm so glad it did !

Wow massive congratulations Hun.

Have a happy and healthy 9 months.
Xxx

Congratulations again! Has been wonderful to see you get your long-awaited BFP! Hope the next 9 months go well xx

Congratulations!!! Its always great to hear success stories especially from ladies who were trying so long! Your story sounds similar to mine, Years ttc with a previous partner and over 4 yrs trying with my fiance, tests show everything normal and I am now waiting for my IVF treatment. I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Thanks again Tinselcat :)

DonnaMarie- very very similar ! There is 'nothing' wrong with us either yet it just didn't happen ! Frustrating not having something to pinpoint on ! Best of luck with the IVF ! It's a difficult road but one well worth walking down :)

Ohhh congratulations! Not sure how I missed this bit of fantastic news :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back