6 wet nappies a day??

CARNAT22

Reaction score
I was asked if James has 6 wet nappies a day when I took him to get weighed and although I said yes I am not sure if I understood correctly?

I don't normally change his nappy 6 times a day? Usually it's 5 (and yep they are all wet). He poo's every second or third day so there is usually a 6th change then.

He def has loads of wee's throughout the day - loads more than 6.

Now it's made me wonder if I am not changing his nappies enough?

He has no nappy rash or anything like that.

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
I don't change Charlie that much either so as long as every time you do it he has wet in there I wouldn't worry, that's the first thing they asked when he got ill and yes his nappies just dried up within hours of getting poorly

Tbh I prob now change Harry 3 times a day, unless he poo's

I wouldn't go on numbers- as Long as nappies are wet when you change that's all that matters

I change Jack 3-4times a day and Harry 5-6 times. I wouldn't worry as long as he has wet nappies x

I change C's about 5 or 6 times but they're all wet. As long as all his nappies are wet I wouldn't worry :) xx

Hmmm I usually change J about... 6 times but then I do get a poo sometimes twice a day so that's why I change him so much but if it were just pees I'd say about 4 times.

Its probably rough number to go by xxxx

Last edited:
James is a proper pissy pants bless him and as well as wet nappies he likes a daily wee on the carpet :lol:

xxxxx

Lolol J always pees in the bath. Babies pee for so long don't they?

I don't mind when it's on the floor or bath as long as I'm not infront of him. He peed on my mums dog aswell (big German shepherd) and the dog ran away petrified.

Xxxx

I usually change her diaper every couple of h unless she is sleeping so I think about 8 diapers per day?some times it's not even that wet but I got in a habit of changing her as that seems to make her more comfortable and usually perks up if she was wining.

I probably change 3-4 times a day 5if she poos?! x

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

I probably change Ethan's 4-5 times a day.. But he can have up to 3 poos a day so can be up to about 8 times a day xx

I only change my lo's nappy with each feed, so probably change him about 5-6 times a day. Unless he poo's I change that straight away. I think everyone's different and some babies complain about wet napies more than others. As long as his nappies are wet and he doesn't have nappy rash, I would keep doing what you're doing.

I've gone from 9am til 5 pm before and remembered I'd not changed it :/ bad mother alert

I agree it just depends on the baby, you have to see what works for you. Our LO hates having a wet nappy, and will scream the house down if I don't change it so we get through a lot of nappies :/. She doesn't even have a sore bum or anything, she just hates the feeling I guess. If your LO doesn't have a sore bum and doesn't complain I wouldn't worry about it, he'd soon let you know if he wasn't comfortable.

Last edited:
I change Freya every 2 hours unless she has pooped or her nappy seems extra full before that. i have no idea why I do this though!

Oops, I change too often I fear! I would say about 6-7 maybe more, a day. Except when I am out and about all day, tends to be less, I just don't like him being in wet nappies as he easily gets a red willy!

I'd say between 4 and 6 here usually. The past month it's been more like 6 or 7 each day tho as he's a bit sore on his balls and he's pooing at least twice a day.

Don't take exact numbers too seriously. Sometimes it's five, sometimes even 8. It all depends usually how much he or she eats and drinks. There are also differences among babies - some are wetting more often than other...

I change Anna just before her feed. So I average about 8 a day I suppose. Prob bit too much lol. xxx

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

I change Anna just before her feed. So I average about 8 a day I suppose. Prob bit too much lol. xxx

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

When James was weeny we used to change him much more than we do now. They tend to poo a lot more when they are so little as well.

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back