6 weeks

Francescame

Reaction score
Hi all

New to here just after some advice please, tested positive on 15th july, had some nausea and food aversions last cpl weeks but nausea has seemed to die down im just gagging a few times in the morning, had cramps yday like period cramps but they have gone pretty much, is it normal at this time for symtoms to.fluctuate? Read online that not all people get symtoms at 6 wks, read so much info online I am confused. I had a MC 1 yr ago so i am very worried, I have a scan in a week, so nervous. I just freaked out when my symtoms died down and thought the worse, i have a little bump but not sure if thats just in my imagination ! Any advice would be really great x

4Znq7Lk

Symptoms do come and go and it’s easy to panic when they ease off a bit. I got symptoms straight away (it’s why I tested as I started feeling sick) and they are still in full force now - but some days are stronger than others. All to do with hormonal surges x

I went through the same thing re symptoms :) Symptoms do seem to come and go. Nausea for me didn’t come on properly until eight weeks then lasted until week eighteen! X__x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back