6 weeks pregnant spotting and lack of symptoms

Georgybaby77

Reaction score
Hi i found out i'm pregnant last week already has a son and previous miscarriage. Its taken a year to conceive again so was abit of a shock. At 41 worried i would never get pregnant again. I've done 4 tests all positive, only symptoms I've had are migraines, odd spots of nausea and back pain but get that anyway. I've had no cramping but have been spotting brown discharge on and off since I found out. Usually just in mornings when have bowel movement then stops through the day only when i wipe. Had a tiny spot of red blood yesterday then back to brown. I've got a scan in couple of weeks when i'll be 8 weeks but trying to prepare myself for worst has anyone else experienced this and had successful pregnancy. Not experiencing any symptoms from previous miscarriage but bleed might be light at this stage. Thank you

Hi Hun I didn't want to read and ignore you although I have no advice as haven't experienced this. I just wanted to say please try not to worry I know it's not that easy any old thing is panicking me at the moment and like you I'm abit older at 35 this time so I never expected to be here either! Take it easy and I would say that from what I've read brown spotting is common and unless you have pains and blood red I wouldn't worry too much! Hang on in there my love & I'll pray everything is ok for you. Keep us posted how you get on X

I don't have any experience with it but I've read about women who experience it and things still worked out. So try not to worry, it might be perfectly normal, scary but normal. I just read in another post where some women have what look like normal periods every month through out their pregnancy and still have a healthy baby. So try not to panic.

Hi,

I had brown spotting with the occasional bit of red throughout my first and second trimester and my baby girl was absolutely fine. She was born in May and is 3 months old now. They said it was because I had an ectropion on my cervix and things like bowel movements can irritate it and cause bits of bleeding. I hope the scan comes around quickly for you, I had a scan at 8 weeks too and it was so reassuring xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back