6 weeks... lack of symptoms worrying..

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by bex, Oct 12, 2005.

1. bex

bex Well-Known Member

I am 6 weeks pregnant, I found out 2 weeks ago. The first week I found out I felt VERY tired, a little sick off and on and my boobs felt tingly almost a throbbing feeling at night a couple of times. This week I am starting to worry as I am not feeling anything now, if I hadn't done 6 + tests I wouldn't dream I was pregnant. Is it poss for symptoms to just disappear and if I had lost the baby would I bleed or have any symptoms to tell me this had happened. Was very tempted today to buy yet another test today but don't think I can keep doing this!!!!

2. rach

rach Well-Known Member

hi hun i know a lot of ppl sail through pregnancy without any symptoms at all if your feeling a bit unsure perhaps a chat with your mid wife might be in order to reassure you good luck hun xxxx

3. ree77

ree77 Well-Known Member

Hi bex,

It is very possible that your symptons come and go and you may not experience alot signs at all. Like rach said if you are still worried then by all means contact your midwife or family dr. thats what they are there for!!! Try not to worry!!!

xoxo Ree

4. ToriElla

ToriElla Well-Known Member

symptoms can ease off a bit when your body gets used to different hormones!