6 weeks!!! 6 weeks since last AF! why!!!!

Elle'sMumy

Reaction score
:wave: ladies! its been 14 days since i was due on my period.. AF is stil not here. over the last two days i have been experiencing sickness, heartburn, as well as bloating even when i first wake up and havnt eaten yet. :shock: only these last few days have made us think we may be expecting. i have taken 3 tests, all BFN. one the day b4 my due period, one 3days later then the last one i took was a week ago. we bd from the 16th till now so hoping this is all good.. we havnt been TTC long, but i been feeling awful and very confused about the bfns i got as we both are 70% sure that we must have conceived this month. OH thinks my boobs are getting bigger and i must admit they are pretty painfull on and off. mostly stabbing pains in my right nipple :oops: i suddenly felt sick yesterday on the way into town about 12.30. then this morning it was earlier. i had a awful time sleeping lastnight and was 2.30am before i managed to drift off! any advice would be greatly apprechiated. i dont want to take another test as dont want to be dissapointed again :roll: xx

:hug: how frustrating! I would book in to see a doctor and ask for a test. At least you will know once and for all. I would definitely feel the same as you if I had all your symptoms. It does sound like you a pregnant but then you get a BFN :wall: Grrr. Let us know what happens hun.

is it not possible for my HGC not to be showing up in my urine yet. it has been a week since my last test?x

if you are pg hun it will show up on blood test result

anything under a 5 means not pregnant & anything over you are they can tell you your reading

its the best way ,

fingers crossed for you

:pray: :hug: :pray: :pray:

All those symptoms sound familiar to me :think: What test's did you use? Are your period's usually regular?

i took a asda one? whats the chances? and my period is normaily within a week?xx

how long you been trying for?

was you on pill before?

not for too long, and no i havnt taken birth contorol for a year or so xx

you really should do another test, and if its still negative you should make an appointment with your gp, your symptoms really do sound like pregnancy ones :pray:

Elle'sMumy said:
not for too long, and no i havnt taken birth contorol for a year or so xx

good luck hunny. my advise go doctors if still getting a BFN in few days time

How do you know you're 14 days late - as in, what method are you using to determine ovulation, and how many days post-ovulation are you?

If you know that you ovulated, and that you're 28 or so days post-ov, then go and see your doctor.

If you don't know for certain that you ovulated, it's highly possible that you ovulated later than usual for whatever reason - stress, illness, travelling can all contribute to a delayed ovulation (and to many of your symptoms!). Also, most women experience an anovulatory cycle from time to time (when no egg is produced). So it may be that your period isn't late at all, it may not be due for another week or more.

Well if you say you are 14 day's late, but you get your period within a week then it's very possible that you are only a week late, therefore the test you took a week ago could of been too early. I would deffinately test again if I were you, maybe with a clearblue or first response test though. Good luck :pray:

Kittykins said:
How do you know you're 14 days late - as in, what method are you using to determine ovulation, and how many days post-ovulation are you?

If you know that you ovulated, and that you're 28 or so days post-ov, then go and see your doctor.

If you don't know for certain that you ovulated, it's highly possible that you ovulated later than usual for whatever reason - stress, illness, travelling can all contribute to a delayed ovulation (and to many of your symptoms!). Also, most women experience an anovulatory cycle from time to time (when no egg is produced). So it may be that your period isn't late at all, it may not be due for another week or more.

well, my cycle is normally about between 23-31 days. we BD every night almost :lol: hoping to catch the right time. i think i Ov about the 18th and im really sure i must have,normally im more :twisted: than usual :rotfl: my CM is dif at that time too and it was same as any other month.
thankyou for all your post ladies. i noticed a huge change in my nipples today.. well OH did when i was in the shower.. i have big brown rings around them and the actual nipple is bright pink :lol: i dont want to get myself worked up though. :? xxx

sounds like you'd better get yourself to the doctor's then! :lol: They should be able to do a test there, and if it's still negative but they agree with your symptoms, they can do blood tests.

By the way, I wouldn't bother with Asda tests - I got evaps on both the ones I tried. Nice big smeary lines.. took up half the window! Try a Clear Blue or First Response, they're more expensive but more reliable.

be warned - my doctor won't test till you've missed 2 - 8 weeks late :roll: thats because late ov or anovulatory periods are common (and can we please get an abbreviation for anovulatory - its right difficult to type :wink: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back