6 week old has a cold? :(

Jellybeanjen

Reaction score
My partner had a chest infection recently and now Anna keeps sniffling and wheezing and coughing and sneezing. I don't know what to do? :(

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

Calpol saline spray is good for unblocking their little noses. There's not really a huge amount you can do for them at that age,maybe take her in the bathroom for a little while while you have a bath or shower as the steam can help clear it too x

Call your doctor today.
Such a young baby that whizzes needs to be seen immediately.
I hope she feels better soon

We had this hun so took Rian to the doctors he gave us a inhaler to use as and when he needs it (mailnly nightime we find) and nasal drops to help his nose xx

Thanks guys. We took her to docs and she didn't seem concerned. She said about putting her in humid room like if we run a bath just to sit her in there to help loosen her chest. We have our 6 week check on Wednesday anyway so if it has gotten worse then we'll get it checked again then. Poor little jellybean :( I hate seeing her coughing and stuff! She has been having her bottle but not as needy for it and she just wants to sleep most of the day. One good thing is that when she sneezes or coughs she farts at same time so that helps with the wind problem lol. xxx

Oh bless her...hope Anna is much better soon xx

If you breastfeed, my midwife said you can use breast milk instead of nose drops to unblock their noses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back