6 Week Check

MagicMarkers

Reaction score
I was meant to book mine for this week by forgot so im booking it tomorrow, but i was just wondering what to expect really, as i have NOOO idea :)

Not much! lol :lol: All I had at mine was a quick chat to make sure I was feeling and coping well, how I was feeding and if recovered from the birth. She took my blood pressure and gave me a prescription for the mini pill which I requested. Other than that, nothing! I had no physical exam at all :roll:

:hug: :hug:

Glad to hear it, thats what i was dreading really, after all the activity down there in the last 9 months i want no moree !! Thanks :) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

The doctor felt my belly quite hard actually and checked my scar (c section). She also did a breast exam, I think she was checking for mastitis. I had a lready seen her previously about baby blues type feelings so we didn't talk about how I was coping. Someone told me that they make you do a questionnaire re PND but I didn't. Then she asked about contraception.

With Oscar she weighed, measured his head and did a full check of his limbs, moving them about and such. All while he was screaming :roll: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back