6 week check :D

TundraOwl

Reaction score
And all is well :D little princess is fine, has a wee touch of thrush trying to make a come back so we're back on Nystatin, and I've got something for me too so hopefully wont pass it back again. Shes fine on length and weight, her heart and lungs are fine, and her eyes :D and she smiled at the doctor (who is also called Mhairi!)
She was such a good girl, didnt shout at all :D was dead proud :D and weve got the date for her first jabs (10th Feb) and then doc says we can take her swimming :D

Doc checked me too and things Ive damaged a nerve in my groin during labour :shock:
which is why I'm still really sore and getting pressure type pain at the front, specially when go to the loo, also had to get some hemoroid cream :wall2: TMI sorry!

And I've been put on the cerazette pill, not that sexy time is possible at the mo lol due to me still being sore and hubby done his back in lol, we're a right pair!

Just a pointless post to say I'm so proud of my wee girl :D

Aww glad it went well!! That's a big coincidence with such an unusual name :) x

Lol yeh it is a big coincidence! lol Pinky they just check heart, lungs, hips and eyes. And just give them a general once over. She also did my blood pressure etc.. and asked if I had any problems, and discussed contraception. To be honest we just nattered about the baby and my hubby (shes his doctor too) so it was nice to see her :) going to bite the bullet and go to baby massage and the breast feeding group next week! eep! scary as i dont know any one round here apart from the midwives, may give them a ring to find out whos going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back