6 Week appointment with GP.

NIE

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what to expect at my 6 week check up with my GP.

Thanks. xxx

At mine the doctor just checked everything was normal with LO. I think it says in your red book somewhere what they check :think:

mine lasted 2 minutes- mine was with the nurse she just took my BP, asked me was i feeling ok and did my tear heal well and gave me some condoms!

At mine the doc asked me if i felt ok, felt my stomach and had a chat about contraception, then listened to Dylan's heart, checked his hips and asked me if he's started smiling and stuff. I was well nervous before mine but it's fine and doesn't take long at all :D

I didn't get a check up, well I didn't realise I had to book a seperate appointment for jack and one for me :? so Jack took my appointment, she just had a quick check of his reflexes and listened to his chest :)

My surgery doesn't check mothers.

Alex just got weighed, eyes checked, hip movement checked, quick peer into the ears and eyes, heart listened to, and I was asked how he was doing, does he respond to sounds and lights etc.

That was just about it.

roxanne said:
At mine the doc asked me if i felt ok, felt my stomach and had a chat about contraception, then listened to Dylan's heart, checked his hips and asked me if he's started smiling and stuff. I was well nervous before mine but it's fine and doesn't take long at all :D

my check up was the same...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back